Official Secret Santa Thread 2007

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Will, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Come on now, guys!

Is that everyone? :confused:

Perhaps the price limit is a bit high? I know I'm not spending $50 on this. :o

Hey Will, change the price limit!

2. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

I thought he said...

.50 :o

I M out.

3. Issy

Issy TheMadSoaper

Im not either it will be.................you guessed it soap. A gift dosent have a price tag.

PS, I LOVED your shaving cream.

Issy

4. herzi

herzi Active Member

So far I understood it Will said not more than 50$. I only have seen an upper limit.

5. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

I saw the word Hippo/Christmas in the title and figured it was a joke thread. Since I don't have the time to read jokes, I missed this thread 'til Joanna pointed it out on the "Brush" thread.

I'm in.

I might could ponder on this and come up with something. (I'm out of customs, though... sorry)

6. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Hmmm. Perhaps a title change and adding the post to EVERY forum? And, Bill...what are you doing man? It's 3AM!!! :)

7. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

ummmmm, Bill ?
    Pretty sure you dont have anything custom that comes close to the $50 spending limit :1respect
    Glad youre in, tho ::

8. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Actually, it's 4AM. Coming up on some anniversaries that don't allow me to sleep much. :(

Rick... you'd be surprized at what I can do with $50 and a couple of tools...:D

9. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Hehehe, what's wrong with 3AM?? Gotta love it, it's quiet and I have time to wake up before I drive.

Oh, almost forgot..... I'm in. I'll do the PM thing when I get home.

10. Will

Will Nevermind

It is from 0-50 dollars.

If you can't afford 0 dollars then your in quite a spot.

11. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Maybe Bill has a point. He said that he never look into the thread because of the title he thought it was a joke or something else. So may I suggest that the thread be re-named or clarified to say Secret Santa or something along those lines. Hopefully that will draw more members in to play. Just a thought.

Raf

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    +1

13. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

:rofl ;)

14. Sir Critic

Sir Critic Member

It may be. I personal will not, because I don't have the required post number and still wont by the dead line:mad:.

I may find some time to post a great thanksgiving joke I heard in the joke forum [but there still wont be enough, unless someone(s) forgets how to count;)], till then I'm off line working on school work.

15. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I dont recall a required post count in order to participate...did I miss something:confused:

Raf

16. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Raf, I think this is the line he caught, hidden somewhere in there, what ever it means?

17. Will

Will Nevermind

Up to 17.

18. Will

Will Nevermind

Errrrr, 18 ::

19. Will

Will Nevermind

I fixed it.

20. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Doc, STOP it will ya?! Here, use THIS one...

Attached Files: