Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jeraldgordon, Feb 14, 2013.

1. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

New Weber Polished SS Head w Classic handle came today! What a thing of Beauty! What a substantial piece of steel! I love my DLC w Bulldog handle, but I anticipate loving this at a whole new level. I still have a Cadet OC coming, but I suspect that, after (I think - gotta go count again) 56 razors, I am well and truly done. Maybe there is a cure for RAD? Only time will tell... image.jpg

lradke, 178-bplatoon, ohpaos and 3 others like this.
  2. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Oh boy..glad to see you haven't lost any of that kid like enthusiasm.. :chores016:It's a beautiful razor...

jeraldgordon likes this.
  3. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

Very nice razor ,love that knarled handle!!!!

jeraldgordon likes this.
  4. B-3

B-3 Active Member

Thats so purdy, it should be in a bikini

ohpaos and jeraldgordon like this.
  5. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

They are very nice razors. I'm just about to have my 2nd shave with my new Bulldog. I really enjoyed the 1st one yesterday.

jeraldgordon likes this.
  6. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Yummy! Looks great!

7. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

She's beautiful :)

8. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

"BEAUTIFUL" razor of course :) I'm slightly predudiced as I have a polished Weber head and BullDog handle also. I do have one bit of (possibly) bad information for you however... While R.A.D. does go dormit on occassion, but it "NEVER" goes away completely....:happy097:

jeraldgordon likes this.
  9. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

She shaves as fine as she looks. This isn't just any razor - she needs a name. Henceforth she shall be called "Angelise"...