Oklahoma City Pinaud & Clubman Aftershave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by cohiba, Aug 17, 2011.

1. cohiba

cohiba Member

Hey All,

Living in a suburb on the Northern edge of Oklahoma City, there is a certain challange to find Pinaud and Clubman aftershave. I went to the Pinaud website and called their customer service number. They gave me a store that must be a dealer for their products.

Anderson Barber and Beauty Supply and it's in downtown Oklahoma City. The daughter is taking over the business from her deceased mother.

You don't have to have a barber/beauty license to purchase items. They have a good selection of Pinaud/Clubman items. I bought the 12.5 oz Lilac Vegetal and a 6 oz bottle of Clubman Special Reserve.....wow...I like both!!!

The store and location is Anderson Barber and Beauty Supply 1200 West Main. 2 Blocks West of Western on Main street.

There are some barber chairs for sale,one that I may need to go back and look at. I think it would look prety cool in my man cave!!!

Cohiba

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

I got into barberiana and have a real appreciation for barber supply houses, some of the older one's have quite a history, you might ask the Anderson people if they have old pics or old hand written receipts and letter heads , sometime they are worth collecting. If they have old barber stuff tucked away, old sterilizer stuff, door decals, hours signs , tonic or barber signs, well its not old junk , you might become a ebay millionaire, as all that kinda stuff is hot now. I have a barber chair as well and they are nice to have , tell us the brand name and we can tell you something about it or a pic would do it.