Old Spice Wannabe (by CK)

Discussion in 'Scents' started by TraderJoe, Apr 14, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

:confused:

Here's the New Calvin Klein "IN2U" EDT:

[​IMG]
    Old Spice wannabe or what :confused:

ck IN2U Him
    Introducing ck IN2U by Calvin Klein. Two new fragrances, one for him, one for her. ck IN2U him is a fresh woody oriental that penetrates with lime gin fizz and rushes into a combination of cool musks that radiate from top to bottom. Fresh but warm; a tension that creates sexiness. Notes:
    Tangelo, Lime Gin Fizz, Pomelo Leaves, Pimento, Shiso Leaves, Cacao, Cool Musk, Palissander Wood, Vetiver.
    Style:
    Spontaneous. Sexy. Connected.

2. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

resembles a bit of Old Spice but I wouldn't link the two.
    The Ck looks plasticy, Old Spice looks heavy Porcelain but is glass these days if im not mistaken.

Anyways even the Old Spice of today aint the real Old Spice producers well to me it smells of the Old days.

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Rene, it seems that Old Spice changed a few times over the years....I remember the very first time I had it when I lived in Israel. It smelled just so-so. When we left to move to Canada, it seemed nicer.

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Smelled it today it was STANK with citrus. Also sniffed the Aramis and Green Polo not really impressed by either. However I did not put any on the skin.

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Huge Difference!

Don't judge a book by its cover ;) you gotta get it on your skin, mang :D

6. Will

Will Nevermind

Will do, next time I go to the Exchange. :D

7. crackstar

That CK scent is not for me, I took a nosey of it the other day, and said to my wife, "babe, I hate it".

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Right on bro - as a matter of fact, I haven't liked ANY of the frag's that CK has put out.....:scared011

9. crackstar

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl it really isn't too much of a fragrance, is it!

10. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

nah - I'd sooner call it a "perfume" than anything else ;)

11. crackstar

oohhh, a perfume can smell nice, bro--this stuff ain't even good to wear on my mutt!

12. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

good point :happy001

I agree

13. crackstar

Joe, there are some colognes that my wife loves and I hate, and vice versa. One thing though, we both love Drakkar Noir on me, or Aramis! Polo Green suits me well, but wifey hates it, and she loves Obsession on me, but I despise it!