Omega Shave Cream Review

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by poppi, Aug 23, 2019.

1. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I had heard a lot about the Omega SC and thought I should try it out. Have used it the past week with Badger, boar and synthetic brushes. Tried different razors/blades as well. The following are my thoughts. Your experience will not be the same as mine so remember YMMV.

Ease of Lather - 10/10 BOOM! This stuff just explodes when you apply your brush to it. Lots and lots of lather, easily made and tolerant of different amounts of water.

Longevity of Lather - 9/10 I made a lather and walked around my house for quite awhile and noticed no degradation of the lather. It appeared and stayed quite stable.

Skincare - 4/10 While the lather appeared great and lasted quite awhile, it didn't treat my face very well. The glide was ok but the cushion was sadly lacking. I definitely need after care such as a good witch hazel or balm or maybe combo of the two

Scent - A very subjective thing and the scent is noticeable, but to me, it smelled like something that disco dancers used back in the day

Price - Reasonable for the amount of cream and shipping

Buy Again? - I don't think so. It's not that this is a bad cream, it's just not good to me. It might be good for you

Yehuda D, brit and Primotenore like this.
  2. Steveclarkus

Steveclarkus Well-Known Member

My results exactly. Won’t buy again. Didn’t treat my face well. Underperforms Palmolive by a long shot.

Yehuda D and brit like this.