On my own.....

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Hank, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hank

Hank Active Member

Hey guys and gals,

I haven't been on here in a long while, I've been depressed and uninterested in life in general. I've been trying hard to save a marrige that has been long past saving my mom has been ill and near the end of her life so to speak.

In the last three weeks my wife and I have decided to divorce and I have moved back to Iowa to take care of my mom. Yes it sucks but in the end it will all be for the best. I will be able to heal myself, I am alive and I am safe and I have what's left of my sanity and I will be happy again.

Peace and love my Brothers and Sisters

2. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about that. I hope it gets better for you sooner rather than later.

3. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Yeah sorry to hear about whats going on with your life, And as said already i hope things get better sooner rather than later.
    Its nice to see you back, god bless, take care

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Praying for you, Hank.

5. Hank

Hank Active Member

Thank you one and all maybe now I can bet back to enjoying a shave once again once I get a new job I'm going to have to order some new supplies

6. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Hank, I pray that God gives you understanding, comfort and peace.

7. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Stay strong and be safe.

Best wishes Hank.

8. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Hang in there Hank. We're all thinking about you.

9. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Hank, may the peace of God embrace you during these trials.

10. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

God, guide Hank through this difficult time. Give him peace and the strength to be a blessing to others. Amen.

11. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Been there, done that. With God, all things are possible. Stay strong.

12. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

keep your head up...life always goes on in most cases like this...I wish you all the best with your quest...dont ever forget to have that shave that makes everything feel okay!!

13. Hank

Hank Active Member

An update I am once again on my own since I wrote this post I had a girlfriend and I am once again on my own I have moved in with my brother to get back on my feet and to find myself as I truly believe he knows what's best for me and he knows who I am and will help me "find" myself with out the distraction of love and trying to become something I never was all in the sake of "love" .

Stay thirsty my friends

14. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

To thine own self be true. Stay strong.

15. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

There is One who can help.
    I'll leave it to you if you want to send me a PM or not.

16. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Glad to see you are heading in the right direction, Hank. Stay strong.

17. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

"The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord" (Lamentations 3:25-26).

And from Martin Luther King, Jr.:
    "Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others."

Hang in there, Hank!

18. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    There's a lot more Godly Shavers here than I thought. I suppose I could say something irreverent , like "Jesus Shaves," just to put a smile on your face for a moment.

I want you to know that I am praying for you and your situation. Remember, "this too, shall pass."