Online Fragrance Vendors

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Michael, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I ordered a sampler pak of Royall on 2/25 from Scentiments in Florida ($12.99, no shipping). Decided, after I placed the order, to order some for my son (in Virginia) for his birthday. Figured if he liked any of them, I'd get him a real bottle. When I went back to Scentiments, it seems that I had just ordered their last sampler! :o

So, rather than try to change the destination on my order, I just ordered one from 99Perfume in New Jersey. More money, no free shipping, but hey...

His birthday was yesterday. I received mine yesterday...in Connecticut...from Florida. He did not. Today, I got home from work and had an email from 99Perfume telling me that his SHIPPED yesterday!!!! I ordered these 30 minutes apart! Ordered Sunday, shipped Thursday! Four business days!

Have ordered several times from Scentiments and have always been satisfied. This was my first time with 99Perfumes. Guess who I won't be ordering from in the future. :mad:

2. Padron

Padron Active Member

Sorry to hear it didn't make it there. I haven't tried either of those place yet.

I have used fragrancenet.com a couple times. They offer free shipping over $50 I think and usually have a 15% off coupon "AAANY" is their current coupon for 15% off..

Hope your son likes the gift even though they screwed up..

I will have to try Scentiments sometime.

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

1) -> How do you like them

2) -> Happy Birthday to your son :happy088

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

1) They all smell nice in the bottle, but haven't used any yet.
    2) Thanks!

5. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

I've used scentiments several times and have always been satisfied. Once received a leaky bottle and exchange went smooth.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

guys, I once bought a bottle of Quorum edt, and the atomizer was busted, and the store refused to exchange it, or give me a refund. Is that not diabolical?

Jeff

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Which store? Scentiments?

8. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

no, no, Joanna, this idiotic store here in Montreal. The owner has issues sooner or later with all his customers. His wife opened up a filthy mouth at my wife one day, because she asked her for a couple of samples after making a purchase.

Jeff

9. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Re my Scentiments order, two of the four bottles had leaked a bit. One, just wasn't quite full, the other was about half full (or half empty ;)). I wrote to them...

I received my order today, a sampler pack of Royall fragrances. There was no damage to the package and the item was packed well. However, two of the four bottles were less than full and the burlap decorative packing smelled delightfully of Royall cologne. This was a $12.99 item, so I won’t lose much sleep over it, but I wanted you let you know. Thank you.

Their response...
    Hi,
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We can certainly exchange them for you. Or, if you would like, I can extend free shipping on your next purchase. Let me know how to proceed.
    As far as I'm concerned, you can't beat that. (oh, and I took the free shipping :))