Opium Fragrance Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Zykris, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Anyone know of anyone who makes this fragrance for soaps? I think its similar to YSL Opium cologne.

Keithmax and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

My wife wears Opium for women sometimes and I love it on her. I tried the men's version and threw it away after just one time. :(

Keithmax, Zykris and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Soap Duo Opium / Donkey Milk 125 g - Maison de Savon de Marseille

Zykris likes this.
  4. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

Vreto, artisan from Montenegro (or thereabouts, Ex-Yugoslavia anyway), offers an Opium scented soap. I got mine through a group buy done on a UK forum earlier this year. Good soap and *very* reasonably priced. If you want to give it a try I can dig up his contact details and PM you.

Otherwise, Mama Bear offers custom scents, though I have no clue how her soaps perform.

5. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Found that on Amazon. Thank you!

jimjo1031 likes this.
  6. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind getting his contact details. And ill check into Momma Bears options. On TOST, someone is sending me a Viking Co test batch of an Opium, oak moss soap to try out.

SHAVEWIZARD420 and Yehuda D like this.
  7. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Viking soaps perform beautifully so you shouldn't have a problem there. Hopefully it is a scent to your liking, Opium is a interesting scent.

Another artisan to consider is Gingers Garden, they also do custom scents and have a few formulas to choose from.

Yehuda D and Zykris like this.
  8. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Thank you for suggesting Gingers Garden.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  9. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Once again, kind of hitting you guys up for scent help. My Viking Soap Opium Den is running low. I have an email out if that still make that particular scent since it's not listened on their website. Mama Bear replied with they do not have that scent for custom make. I have a few other inquiries out in lieu of response. Any new ones popped on the market as of late? As always, my thanks gents!

10. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    If you can ever find this soap, it is dead on Opium scented. I love it.
    ScCAnEE.jpg

Zykris likes this.
  11. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Thanks for suggestion, I’ll look into it