Ordering from Revisor razors (Germany)

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Rawlings79, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Rawlings79

Rawlings79 New Member

Has any one successfully placed an order with Revisor lately? I’ve tried their online form, and also emailed them directly with model number, but it’s been over two weeks and not a peep from them. Wondering if anyone else has had any luck lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keithmax, Karl G and Hembree like this.
  2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I ordered from the about two years ago. I had to email them but they were responsive. I wonder if the are still in business?

Billyfergie and Rawlings79 like this.
  3. Rawlings79

Rawlings79 New Member

I was able to get the order placed. Their email routed to my spam folder, so if you request an order be sure to keep an eye on spam folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keithmax and Billyfergie like this.
  4. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Keith: how do you like the Revisor? I have been on the verge of placing an order over the last few years, but just never pulled the trigger. A picture wouldn’t hurt either ;)

Billyfergie likes this.
  5. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I love the razor, it feels like a close copy to my Dovo Bismark 2. The grind is excellent, it takes a wonderful edge and is easy to maintain. Highly recommended.
    ID - 2 (1).jpeg ID - 1 (2).jpeg

6. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Thanks! I love that style. Definitely a traditional/vintage look. I’ll have to revisit.

7. gssixgun

gssixgun At this point in time...

Supporting Vendor
    Ralf Aust and Revisor IMHO have the two best factory edges at this point in time

Just saying :p

lottenhem and PLANofMAN like this.