Pacific Shaving is the real deal

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Badgerstate, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share my experience with Pacific Shaving's caffeinated cream. Its great stuff, very slick, good scent; all in all a great cream.
    I havent even tried using it with a brush yet either, I just put a little dab in my hands and its great.

2. sdguero

sdguero Well-Known Member

I agree, it is an excellent shave cream. It lathers very well with a brush. I've never tried it without a brush, though. I'll have to try it!

EnglishChannel and Jayaruh like this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

I haven't tried the shave cream. I did purchase the post shave product. Had a nice minty scent but I prefer alcohol based splashes. When a soap pass around happened there was a tube of the cream in the box, so I donated my AS to make the set complete.

4. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...guess its a YMMV thing, I am very much a fan of the PSB but the cream I didnt like, think I put that in the pass around...couldnt get it to lather at all with a brush.

5. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Do they only have one scent for the Shaving Cream? What is the scent like?

6. Badgerstate

To me, it has somewhat of a peppermint scent.

7. Badgerstate

I havent tried it with a brush yet but I found that it laters well just applying it with my hands. Its kind of weird in that Ive found on the first pass its slickness is just average but on the 2nd and 3rd passes its super slick, almost like Cremo. Oh well, more for me, I suppose...

8. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Is the After Shave also that same scent as well? Maybe would be a good scent as the end of year Holidays start getting closer.

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  9. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

I've seen it around often but never tried it. Sounds interesting...might have to after reading your review. 346x0f4.jpg

10. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I got some of this from a co worker for Christmas used it earlier this month and really liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EnglishChannel likes this.
  11. EnglishChannel

EnglishChannel Well-Known Member

I really like Pacific Shave Company Caffeinated Shaving cream. It is currently my favorite menthol shave cream.

It creates a rich thick lather, has a strong menthol feel and a nice spearmint scent.

I rate it higher than the others that I currently use- both Bigelow and Kiss My Face.