Palmolive Menthol shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by crackstar, Oct 19, 2007.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Another super cream I got in this week, and even though it's not so cheap, I'd buy it again, and again, because it's a treasure. The lather is so easy to build, it smells so minty and nice, and the menthol kicks in with an icy BANG as soon as your brush makes contact with your face!!!! An official part of my HUGE rotation, and I highly recommend it!

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Great stuffs!

Tried this one out, and like it so much I traded for a second tube as a backup. This one has it all -- great scent, fabulous performance, and the Menthol bomb that's as intense as any other I've tried. Like the poster above me said, it's a bit on the pricey side, but WELL worth it. I'll definitely be using this one a lot, and stocking up as much as I can.

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Excellent!

As far as menthol creams go, this one is at the top. You get the lathering, skincare, and effectiveness you expect from Euro-palmolive, with an even better scent and a menthol blast strong enough to tickle the senses of the most discerning menthol-addict.

I'll always have a supply of this. If I had to use one menthol cream and one only, this would probably be it.

::

4. rbaloha

rbaloha Member

Nice Alternative to Discontinued Italian Noxzema

Shaved with this cream using em's pre shave oil, merkur slant, new iridium super blade and $21 ebay silvertip badger.

First, only a dab is required to quickly create a nice thick menthol cooling lather. Menthol effect is better than Noxzema.

Blade glided over the skin creating a nice clean efficient shave. Face also felt wonderful post shave. Initially the price appears slightly high but very little is required. Price effective product.

For Italian Noxzema lovers this product as a worthwhile replacement.

5. Grick

Grick Active Member

Tried this Italian for the first time and....OH YEAH! Great menthol kick, and the typical Palmolive glide and skin care. How does Palmolive do it over and over again?