Palmshave Lime shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by crackstar, Dec 5, 2009.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I have shaving creams and soaps from literally all over the world, but this is one cream that is unique. It comes from South Africa, and don't let the name confuse you--Palmshave is NOT connected at all to anything from Palmolive. In the picture you will see of it, the lime version which I am referring to is in the green and white box. The tube is 75 ML, it smells very lemony and limey, with good and stable lather. The skincare is acceptable, although it is not as good as the Palmolive creams. The price is apparently low, although I have been to South Africa several times, and I never saw this cream when I was there. I think I'd buy it again if I could.

Attached Files:

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  2. Back here in S.A i use this one shave cream called Palmshave 75ml tubes they have two flavours Lime and Regular and it cost under $6.00. i have send some to Tom and Bill and Teiste and Matt they all seem to like this cream. Really not a bad cream at all for its price. I also send them some Lion DE Razor blades also made here in S.A they seemed to like these blades, which i also use and like them to.

Yehuda D and crackstar like this.
  3. Grick

Grick Active Member

A friend got me a tube of it. But there are no ingredients listed! Is this standard practice in SA?

Yehuda D and crackstar like this.
  4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

:ban: write this day down! Jeff has reviewed something without menthol in it.;)

Yehuda D, crackstar and ob1page like this.
  5. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

6 and a half years ago! Wonder if that would be possible today... Hehe