Picked Up A Cool Heritage Collection Ever Ready 200 Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Bill G, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

What a great recreation of an Ever Ready 200 brush with modern materials. It has a larger 26mm knot by design than the original Eve Ready 200 brushes along with some cool color combinations offered. This is a really cool brush with a WCS Tuxedo Synthetic Knot. The brush really has that cool vintage vibe and look to it.

The brush has a great feel in hand and lathered nicely with the WCS Synthetic Tuxedo Knot. I really do like the Butterscotch & Cream combination and I am very pleased with the purchase.

Happy Shaves To Everyone,
    Bill G

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Love those new brushes

brit and Bill G like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

they are fabulous replicas of the originals.as it should be.:cool:

Bill G likes this.
  4. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Thanks,

They are both great brushes but only the Butterscotch/Cream handled one in the pic is a replica of the original Ever Ready 200 model brushes.

Happy Shves,
    Bill G

Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  5. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

Are they still in business?

6. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Yes they are still in business they just did a brush drop a few days ago on there web page. I did not get mine from the manufacture web page. I got mine at West Coast Shaving but there inventory is pretty low right now almost all sold out.

The really cool thing is on the manufacture web page you can choose different knots to have installed in the different handles.

Bill G

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  7. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

Thanks Bill, are you allowed to post a link here? I can't seem to find the manufacturer's web site.

Bill G likes this.
  8. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Ok no problem here ya go. https://heritagecollectionshaving.com/

I just ordered another vintage model brush I like from their web page about 10 minutes ago.. Lol . See link below. They are selling out quick I don’t know when they will do another brush drop, so take a look soon.

All The Best,
    Bill G

Another favorite vintage style brush I just ordered today in the link below. I got it with a 26mm synthetic tuxedo bulb knot installed. This is one of my favorite synthetic knots.

https://heritagecollectionshaving.c...150-black-over-cream-shown-with-cream-letters

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    Tedolph likes this.
  9. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Quick Update,

I got in my black over cream ERSKINE 150 Retro brush today. Heritage Collection decided on these remakes to move the lettering to the side of the brush as seen in the pic. The original ERSKINE brushes had the lettering on the bottom of the brushes. Also bigger knots are designed into there brush remakes.

It’s a cool looking take on a retro design just like the design of the cool looking Ever Ready 200 brush in the pic.

My Stirling Soap brush an inexpensive but great shave brush also looks nice along side these two brushes. To be honest here, it performs just as well so it goes to show you don’t have to spend big bucks to get a great synthetic brush.

Happy Shaves Everyone,
    Bill G

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021