pics orientation

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by david of central florida, May 31, 2014.

1. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

hi
    can someone help me to get pics posted right side up. I sign using my cell phone to take and upload pics. I have already tried turning the phone,and rotating the image before upload. I think it is a size issue. I cannot find a prompt to let me rotate the pics after upload.
    any assistance ids appreciated.
    thanks, david

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

David, I'm no expert by far, what type of cell are you using? Kerry

3. david of central florida

it's a Samsung stellar
    it is a 4.1.2 android

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

Ok. I have an iPhone 5s. Your last couple of post in the SoS have been good. I hope someone chimes in with an answer, I know it can be frustrating. Oh. Do you use taptalk or a browser? I use Safari and have no issues.

5. david of central florida

I do not know. browser I think. I registered to the forum using my laptop. one day I signed in while on my phone. it just work ever since. on the rare times I look at others forums, they all prompt to sign up our into taptalk. I don't recall tsd ever asking me

6. david of central florida

razorburn you say my pics are good? you don't see them rotated ninety degrees to the left?

7. RaZorBurn123

David. The last 3 are good. Unless someone is fixing them, which I doubt. Your okay. Post on here and attach me