PIF-2 Double Ducks - 4 ducks total.

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by NapalmCola, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

Ok now that I have your attention I have to apologize if the title was abit misleading. I will not be PIFing two dubl duck straight razors.

But with duck season winding down out where I live at the end of the month. January 24 th through 31 depending on where in California you live. I wanted everyone who is interested to have a chance to bag some ducks this season.

This is just for fun, not really shave related but what came to mind when I saw these were they would be great to add to a SOTD picture with a Dubl Duck razor.

This PIF will be for two sets of two plates. That way we can have double the winners. To make it fair I will randomly pack the plates because they are all different. Of course if you can tell the different kinds of ducks and want a particular plate I'm sure that can be done. And if I can tell one duck from another you deserve a choice. All I know about ducks is they quack and have flat orange feet.

So that being said I will attempt to figure this out by taking up the offer for assistance and have the numbers RNG twice on January 31st. The end of duck season.

To enter all you have to do is post " I'm in ".

Just to add to the numbers, because I don't know how many will even be interested in this PIF. If you own and post a picture of your Dubl Duck you will get double the entries.

I forgot to mention I have no idea about shipping costs. So I guess it's safe to say it is open to the lower 48 states and Canada (?).
    [​IMG]

Good luck . And begin. * sounds duck call to announce start of race.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

Fun PIF :D I am across the pond, as a duck would say, and not in. But I know one more thing about ducks - their Latin name is anas.

NapalmCola likes this.
  3. NapalmCola

Thanks for reminding me about the shipping details. Can you tell this is my first attempt :)

Time to edit the post abit.

4. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I imagine all of us straight razor shavers doing the same thing. Rushing to click on this thread, then alternately cursing and laughing. :angry019: :happy097:
    Good luck on the PIF. Not in.

5. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

You got my attention with the double duck post.... I am across the big ocean so I am out. Fun PIF

NapalmCola likes this.
  6. waddowedonowmo

waddowedonowmo Well-Known Member

Very nice PIF -- thanks but not in.

NapalmCola likes this.
  7. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

Well shoot (pun intended) I'll be in. Hate to miss a shot at these plates.

macaronus and NapalmCola like this.
  8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Yup! :happy102:
    Not in.

NapalmCola and cmorris357 like this.
  9. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Very COOL! I'm so in. Thank you for your generosity.

NapalmCola and Robyflexx like this.
  10. NapalmCola

Yay, it looks like there may be a few who are interested after all.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  11. NapalmCola

Nice . Your the first one in !!

RaZorBurn123 and Troy M like this.
  12. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

Got me. My first thought was, "Did he find a box of them?" Followed by, "Is he insane to give them away? I better sign up fast."

Not in, as I don't have space for anything like this. Cool PIF.

NapalmCola likes this.
  13. NapalmCola

Well it looks like the title is working

Unfortunately I don't have any Dubl Duck razors at all. I am looking for the safety guard for the "The Real" Geo W. Korn Co. Straight razor I picked up though.

Most the straights I have came with the correct cases. I was lucky enough to come a cross a double case from Frederick Reynolds Providence Works.

As RAD has hit me hard from the start it is morphed from DE to straights. Here is what I have so far. And of course "The Real". ( I honestly dismissed this thing as a corn or calluse remover of some sort when I first saw it.)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

macaronus likes this.
  14. ejmolitor37

ejmolitor37 Member

LOL well played sir, I am not in but got a good laugh. Cool PIF

NapalmCola likes this.
  15. hrairy

hrairy Well-Known Member

Fun PIF. What the heck, I'm in.

NapalmCola likes this.
  16. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Great PIF! Not in, I don't use plates or ducks.

NapalmCola likes this.
  17. Single Malt Whiskers

Single Malt Whiskers Active Member

Haha! Nice idea and definitely appreciate the wordplay, however, I am not in on this one.

NapalmCola likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.