PINK WEISHI, IS IT ANY GOOD LADIES?

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by Sunflake, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

Any of the ladies have any experience with this razor? My wife and sister-in-law have a interest in shaving with a DE. But not sure what to recommend. Lady Gillette's would be good but kinda expensive and a little hard to find. HELP please. :signs002:

2. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

Hello!

I had a Pink Weishi but did not care for the lightness of the razor. I also have a Gunmetal Weishi that is a fantastic, albeit, mild shave and the razor has more heft as it is made from a different material. I do prefer a longer handle though, and the Weishi has a shorter handle. For me, the longer handle works better since I shave from my ankle to the top of my thigh. I much prefer the Lord L6, it is the only razor I use these days.

My Pink Weishi was either sold, traded or given away.

Sunflake likes this.
  3. Sunflake

Thanks Shawna:thanks: That's interesting I would have thought the different color razors would have been made of the same material .

4. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

And just for the record Sunflake, there is no sex of the razor. They all perform the same for boys and girls, its just marketing. Find a razor that is appealing to the eye, if it happens to be pink, so be it, but make sure it has all of the characteristics you want it to have for a good shave. This will open your options up considerably.

5. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

+1 on finding what works for your needs. In the end, that's pretty much all that matters.

6. Sunflake

Exactly right but, ya know some Gals like the purdy colors or something that looks like it was made for the ladies. Thanks

battle.munky likes this.
  7. battle.munky

Of course,but if they want something that actually works and it doesn't come in pink is all I was getting at. :)

8. Sunflake

I agree. Probably going to find a Lady Gillette because of the longer handle and it was made in the USA. But more importantly as others have said they work good.

9. battle.munky

I wonder if there is a way to stain the Lord L6 pink?

10. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Bought my wife a pink Weishi. She likes the look of it, hasn't tried it out yet. I'll report back.

11. Sunflake

Thanks Blanka!

12. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I just got the pink Weishi. It is VERY light, but shaves OK. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it as the primary razor, but that was not my purpose in buying it. I wanted one to take when I travel, and for that use, the light weight is desirable. My primary is a Parker 29L

13. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

i use a gold weishi razor and love it!!!! It has worked great for me since day 1! i would highly reccomend a weishi for a starter razor

14. Gibbled

Gibbled Member

A little home anodizing setup could likely make an aluminum L6 handle any colour of the rainbow.

Hmmm...