Pirate's Day .......revisited

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by rick, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :rofl

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I haven't had eye surgery, but I am terribly near-sighted......and when I'm without glasses/contacts I know full-well what "fuzzy eyesight" means, and it sucks!

I hope it clears up quickly! I'll be praying for you tomorrow morning at Church :D

3. Queen of Blades

Thanks, Joe!

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Soft lighting will help. The brighter the lighting the more tired your eyes get.

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

How's it going today JoAnna? Any better?

6. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I recently had an exam and I'm waiting for my new glasses. I asked about contacts or surgery and found out that no matter what, glasses will always be part of the solution. Oh well, I've been wearing them for 45 years what's a few more. Now, I just need to know why I had trouble lining objects up. I usually ace that.

7. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

My eyes have gone to and from glasses a number of times throughout my life. However I am at LEAST relegated to expensive Sun glasses due to a couple of issues with my eyes which require special consideration. I wear normal glasses now as well but mostly for the side benefits they provide, not simply to see. My prescription is super weak.

8. Queen of Blades

No, not really.

I called the dr's office and asked if the improved vision was a normal side effect. The nurse said yes, it happens sometimes, and not to do anything until the dr releases me. :confused: It's 6 weeks til my follow up appointment. 6 weeks, atleast, with one eye needing glasses and one eye not???

9. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

:( Now that is unfortunate.. hopefully you adjust before then!

10. Queen of Blades

Thinking about taking my right lense out of my glasses, but I'd have to go to a glasses store and have them do it. I don't have the proper tools, and I'd hate to screw up my frames.

11. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Could be an option for sure.

12. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

You mean to replace it with a plain lens I assume? It's weird with only one lens! :D

13. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

She'd look like Ralphie after the BB Gun incident. :D

14. Queen of Blades

No, it's weird for me anyway. :(