Plastic DE safety razor dorco pl 610

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Lather and Razors, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Yesterday my mom bought for me a DE safety razor that is completely made of plastic made by dorco also included 10 blades

[​IMG]

Its has no weight compared to all stainless steel DE razors its very mild blade exposure good for touch ups

2. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

Have you tried the Merkur bakelite? I'm sure it cost more than the Dorco and it looks like a Gillette Tech, but I couldn't shave very well with it for some reason. I've tried the Treet plastic copy of Wilkinson Sword Classic and it was okay, but like you say good for touch ups, probably.

3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

If you need to travel light, that would probably be a good travel razor. My one very light razor is a pink Weishi, which is OK, but just OK. However, when weight is a factor, it can come in handy.

4. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

I did hear this was a good razor to give to people for a EE try out. They're a buck or something so one can procure them as DE samplers. Thanks for posting Sara.. for some reason this plastic thing keeps sticking in my mind and I keep mentioning it to people.. not quite sure why. Good to have some more feed back on it...

5. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

Ijustmissedthe50s and BigD like this.