Please close thread Feather SS, CJB, Genco Easy Aces, TI 7/8 and J West for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Keithmax, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

All prices include international shipping, just a reminder I am in South Korea. If you want tracking that is $20 extra.

Feather SS shavette and head cover used less than 10 times. I prefer the DX as the SS has a lip on the edge that is supposed to make it a ‘milder’ shave.
    $55 SOLD

ID - 1.jpg

CJB shavette lightly used. SOLD
    $20

ID - 2.jpg

Genco “Easy Aces” 5/8 straight razor. This in very good condition, no issue with the scales which are ‘cracked ice’ pattern. The tang is blued and the blueing is still intact. Very cool looking razor and shaves great. It is to small and light for me. Classic American steel.
    $95
    ID - 11.jpg
    ID - 13.jpg
    ID - 14.jpg

Theirs-Issard 7/8 full hollow. This is a new razor used just 6 times. It is very shiny so it was hard to photograph, what you see are reflections. It comes with the original sleeve and box. Simple elegance and some serious eye candy plus a very nice edge. Despite being big this razor was too light for me.
    $155
    ID - 8.jpg
    ID - 10.jpg

J West frame back. I do not know the maker. Not a beauty queen but it shaves nice and does have cool vibe.
    $60
    ID - 3.jpg
    ID - 5.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016