Preferred Aftershave???

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by revtriplep, May 13, 2010.

1. revtriplep

revtriplep Member

Alright Gents,

Tell me your preferred aftershave and why? I've been using Musgo Real milk aftershave for about 8months and really like it. I've been starting to use Nancy Boy's aftershave and its pretty good also. Tell me what you all prefer. Thanks:bounce015

2. geneaut

geneaut Member

Bullgoose set me up with some Realm ASB that is my current favorite. My wife likes the scent, and my face feels good when I put it on.

3. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

My most favorite combo is the 444 ASB with a splash of La Toja AS

Man....... I love that scent :D

4. As a cheap college kid I go for the Alum block with a splash or Barbasol aftershave, the Brisk or Pacific rush. I'll add a little moisturizer after that since that much astringent will dry out my face otherwise. Its pennies a shave though :D

5. goshawk

goshawk Well-Known Member

Proraso a/s splash

goshawk

6. basil

basil Well-Known Member

I always use my very sexy for him aftershave from Victoria secret.

Smells awesome and leave my skin nice and moisturized.

Sometimes I'll splash on some nivea aftershave balm to mix it up a bit.

7. geneaut

geneaut Member

Pacific Rush is a great AS in my book. The Brisk has grown on me as well. If SWMBO hadn't specifically mentioned how much she liked the Realm the Barbasol products would be my #1.

8. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

TSD splashes.

The only aftersahve I've found that consistantly leaves my head moisturized but not greasy. I can most splashes on my face without issue.

9. dashmaverick

dashmaverick Member

I'm going with the simple & classic choice: Pinaud Clubman. I just really love that "old school" barbershop scent!

10. geneaut

geneaut Member

I love that smell.

11. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I cannot participate in this thread because having to choose may cause irreversible psychological damage to my after shave fleet.

Oh wait...

12. DLreno

DLreno Well-Known Member

Lately I have been liking Stephans Bay Rum Face Tonic in lieu of which hazel, followed by Superior 70 Bay Rum. Both are low clove/spice and give a soft and lasting scent.

13. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

While my aftershaves my be the smallest selection in my shaving goods lineup, like Jeff, there is just no way I could single one or two out. :cool:

14. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

Grey Flannel - Geoffrey Beene because it sticks around and doesn't overpower.....really? Because SWMBO gave it to me for a gift; i'm Scottish so it will be used up.:happy005

15. geneaut

geneaut Member

That's on my Amazon wish list with Beene's Bowling Green.

16. Goodknightbri

Goodknightbri New Member

I really like Bigelow balm and even the AOS... I also use the Burberry Weekend shave balm that came in a reasonably priced kit with EDT and deodorant.

17. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

aqua velva, clubman, jovan musk in that order.

18. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

In no particular order

Jovan Musk
    British Sterling
    English Leather
    Aqua Velva
    Florida Water
    Murray and Lanman's Rose Cologne
    Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
    Brut

19. dashmaverick

dashmaverick Member

Ooooh man!!! Burberry Weekend is an awesome scent!!!

20. 1st choice: Proraso A/S splash...great scent and moisturizing without being "gooey".

2nd choice: Brut...same reason