Problems, Problems, Problems...

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Racso_MS, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

After 2 shoulder surgeries, 1 knee surgery, 1 nose surgery and 1 back surgery I just received the preliminary diagnosis from my PCM on the MRI I just had. It's called "Spondylosis", supposedly an inflamation of a vertabrae. My luck it will be the vertabrae where I had the surgery on the herniated disk. Anyway, I have an appointment with a Neurosurgeon to discuss my situation on 17 March. I'll let you know what he says.

I hope it's just old age and he'll give me a butt load of pills and say go forth and do wonderful things. (Not usually my luck though). Here we go again...

Wish me luck because I'm sure not having very much right now...

Ah hell... Enjoy your shave.. I do, it's one of the small pleasures I have in life (next to waking up and breathing)... :D

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Best wishes. Keep you chin up!!!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Raf

3. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Oscar ma man, best of luck to you. Keep us informed. You know we're all pullin for ya. At this point in our lives we should be enjoying the thought of retirement not planning a medical convention. + prayers!
    Take care of yourself!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Oh my! I'm sorry you are having such problems.

Best wishes!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :)

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Oscar, you'll come back like a champ--have faith, buddy!

6. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Oscar, just hang in there, brother. I can't tell you I know what it feels like to go through that much physical pain and aggravation, but just take it one day at a time and hopefully they'll find you some relief.

7. ltlsuz

ltlsuz Member

Wow Oscar! :(
    Best wishes and prayers go to you!
    Susie

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Wow, that sounds lile more than just bad luck or age to me - I'll keep you in my prayers, Oscar!

9. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

keep the faith Oscar , I always tell myself what didnt kill me made me stronger.... try to keep off the meds like super pain killers .