Proraso Aftershave Balm (White) |VS| Speick Sensitive After Shave Balsam |VS| 444 Aftershave Balm

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by idan, Aug 27, 2018.

?

Proraso Aftershave Balm (White) |VS| Speick Sensitive After Shave Balsam |VS| 444 Aftershave Balm

1. Proraso Aftershave Balm (White)

2. Speick Sensitive After Shave Balsam

3. 444 Aftershave Balm

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. idan

idan Active Member

After I started discussions about which Aftershave best suited me I came to the three of those that seem best suited to my skin.
    I have sensitive skin that tends to razor bumps and razor burn.
    between the three which aftershave balm is the best option ?
    Thank you very much :)

Proraso Aftershave Balm (White)
    INGREDIENTS:
    Water, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.
    [​IMG]

Speick Sensitive After Shave Balsam

INGREDIENTS:
    Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Alcohol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sucrose Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance)***, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Valeriana Celtica (Speick) Extract**, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Leaf Extract*, Mel (Honey)*, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citral****, Citronellol****, Geraniol****, Limonene****, Linalool****
    [​IMG]

444 Aftershave Balm
    INGREDIENTS:
    Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Carbomer Menthol, Diisopropylamine

[​IMG]

RyX likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

I've only experienced the Proraso White so no informed opinions on the other two. I do like the scent of P.W. as it reminds me of picking and eating muscadine grapes from the vine.

I'm curious about the 444. The first two have ingredients lists like children's breakfast cereal. That old style product is simple & menthol as a bonus. The Italian Barber website suggests,

"Add a pea size amount to the palm of your hand and then add a small amount of your favorite aftershave or cologne. Rub your hands together to mix and apply it to your face."

3. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

I have been tempted t0 add a tube of 444 to some of my online orders.Have not done so yet.Let us know how it is.

4. brit

brit in a box

i like the proraso white pre/post cream in the jar. the proraso wood and spice/ vetiver and cyprus balms are excellent.not tried the azure lime yet...

RyX likes this.