Prudhomme's Poultry Magic

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Michael, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I came across this recipe yesterday and thought I'd share. There's a website called "TopSecretRecipes" where you can find quite a few recipes for stuff from some of the chain restaurants; KFC Cole Slaw (a perfect match, maybe even better), Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad (Mom says it's outstanding), even Heinz catsup and Twinkie filling! Some are free, some not.

Anyway, I mixed up a small batch of this poultry seasoning yesterday. Haven't used it yet, but it looks and smells like the original. The official stuff is only $3 or so, but if you already have this stuff in your pantry...

Attached Files:

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Interesting.. shame you have to buy the recipes though. There are a few there I would LOVE to find out what they were. They aren't too expensive.. so maybe I will...

3. Scruffy1

Scruffy1 New Member

Thanks, that is an awesome site! I can't wait to try the TGIF J.D sauce on my BBQ ribs this weekend.

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

They have the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream cake. I'd be interested in the frozen sugar icing that they used to make the rainbow cakes out of. It is all ice cream nowadays.. I want SUGAR!

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Get a girlfriend. :p

6. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Like THAT is going to happen. I need to aim for achievable goals. Like Sugar. I can't fail there...

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Well.....maybe Cutie Pie will accommodate you. :happy097

8. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I'd rather remain single.

9. Will

Will Nevermind

:(

10. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Trust me, I am doing a bunch of woman a bunch of favours by staying on my own. Call me a humanitarian. :rofl

11. Will

Will Nevermind

Bam!

12. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

[​IMG]

13. Besides for anyone that has ever been married learned the lesson that once the sugar bowl is empty it doesnt get refilled ? ;)