PS3 users, let's talk!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by micah1_8, Sep 26, 2012.

1. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

I suspect we may have more than a few PS3 users on here. We should get a group together to do some online multiplayer sometime! I know I get frustrated when I load up Uncharted 3 multiplayer and get paired up with a bunch of strangers who are waaaay more experienced than I am, and it would at least be comforting to have teammates I sort of know. So, let's make some new friends!

So, what's your PSN name? gentlemanbeggar
    Do you subscribe to PS+? Yes
    What games do you enjoy? Uncharted series, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, Lego games
    Specifically, what multiplayer games do you enjoy? Uncharted 3, THPG (Just downloaded Borderlands 1, can't wait to try it)

2. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

So, what's your PSN name? Egyptianmusk420 (I picked my user name b4 the kids were born lol)
    Do you subscribe to PS+? No
    What games do you enjoy? Black ops, Payday, SoCom, Fallout, Dragons age, Magic the gathering 2012
    Specifically, what multiplayer games do you enjoy? Settlers of Catan, NHL 13, Black ops, Magic the gathering 2012

3. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Lol...I think mines Lradke...I don't remember. The only online game I have though is GT5
    Edit....ill answer the questions later (that's what i get for skimming the post :p)

4. asleep2shave

asleep2shave Well-Known Member

So, what's your PSN name? ByeByeBeautiful6
    Do you subscribe to PS+? No
    What games do you enjoy? Black ops, Payday, Fallout, Magic the gathering 2012, Alice return to wonderland, Sims 3
    Specifically, what multiplayer games do you enjoy? Black ops, Magic the gathering 2012 (there's probably more I just can't think right now lol)

5. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Playstation 3 has magic the gathering!? I MIGHT HAVE TO DUST MINE OFF!

awake2shave likes this.
  6. micah1_8

I just never could get into Magic. I tried, but I couldn't get the hang/appeal of it.

7. micah1_8

So, is anybody up for making a shaveden clan? How about this: TSD