Pump spray

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Robert1955, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

Has anyone put their witch hazel in a pump spray bottle, I find I lose 90% of it down the drain...it is cheap and it is not the cost that annoys me, but I spill most of it from my hands before I get it near my face/neck....i'm defo gonna try it, get it where I want it instead of running down my collar .

Robert.

2. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

Yes, I use one of those little spray bottles you buy for traveling. It works great.

3. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Might be worth a shot.

Frijolero and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

i have an every man jack stainless shave oil bottle i emptied out a while back.i keep it filled with thayers witch hazel, a few drops of glycerine and some menthol crystals..lovely stuff..could add lavender oil if i want but haven t yet..

Robert1955 and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  5. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

All of The Shave Den Shop scented witch hazels I have came in spray bottles. They're really handy for the exact reason you bring up.

Robert1955, Frijolero and brit like this.
  6. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

For standard drug store witch hazel I just put my thumb over the opening to make the pour manageable and that works without much mess.
    I have used travel spray bottles from the dollar store for some aftershaves and it also works equally well.

7. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Yes, the little blue glass ones with a pump is what I use for WH and other splashes

8. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

I had a quick look for glycerine in boots etc but no luck..plenty of cough meds with it :/
    What size of bottle is good...thinking around 4 to 6 fl oz...will look now infact.

Robert.