Q Brothers Hosting Wet Shaving Event in Chicago, IL - May 2

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by rs_776, Apr 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. rs_776

rs_776 Well-Known Member

For those who live in the Chicago area, I learned of this Q Brothers event from my Facebook newsfeed yesterday. I think I am literally the only one who bought a ticket so far. Kind of short notice I guess.

Thew following is copied/pasted from the Eventbrite invite that was linked from FB

Description

Q Brothers After Hours: Beards, Mustaches, Cocktails & More
    Join TQ, JQ, Ramon, and the rest of the crew for an evening focused on tips, techniques, and tools for facial hair grooming. If you want to up your beard and mustache game, or just learn more about wet shaving, this is a great opportunity to get some time with our experts. Plus, we’ll be mixing a house-made cocktail for your drinking pleasure!
    Also, get a complimentary bag full of some of our favorite men's grooming products and samples.

Event Fee: $15/person*
    *The $15 event fee can be applied toward the purchase of men's grooming product/s during the event*

Tickets

Date and Time

Thu, May 2, 2019
    6:30 PM – 7:30 PM CDT
    Add to Calendar

4718 North Lincoln Avenue
    Chicago, IL 60625
    View Map

Shaver X and brit like this.
  2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I remember reading about The Great Shave events they had for two or three years. Merz/ Q Brothers really know how to put on a great event. It sounds like this one is going to be a winner, too. Thanks for that post!

3. rs_776

rs_776 Well-Known Member

This will be a lot smaller and low-key than the "Great Shave" events. Still, I'm sure it will be fun and a good opportunity to meet some fellow wet shavers.

4. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

No to jack the thread but isn't there one in NY now?

5. rs_776

rs_776 Well-Known Member

@BigMark8 There was a NYC Wet Shaver expo on April 13th. The Great Shave Events were organized by Merz/Q Brothers in Chicago.

BigMark83 likes this.