R&B Sample Pack

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Infotech, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

Where does he have Gillette Superspeeds on his site?

Speaking of razors, has anyone tried any of those cheap TTO he's selling?

2. Will

Will Nevermind

I think he was talking about the cheap TTO as a Gillette Superspeed "type", I have not tried one but I think JBC will have a review coming.

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

You are exactly correct Mottern Man. I am someitmes a bit challenged at expressing myself property but you got the jist of what I was trying to convey. If you wish a review I will give it when I have a chance to try out the razor he sent me, may be a while. For James below is a link to the web page where Giovanni lists his razors, the Merkur ones are on the bottom while the cheaper ones are on the top. He does not currently have TTO S2 in stock. Of the TTO ones he seems to have coded the razors this way as the quality of the razor goes up the number of the razor goes up, thus two is better than one and three is better than either one or two. Web page to follow:

http://www.razorandbrush.com/barberiaraz.html

4. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

The "Batman" blades are the Treet Blue Specials, or as I call them, the Black Beauty blades. I commented in the blog that these look like the blades that Batman uses. (You'll notice that he's always very clean-shaven.) A great blade, but since it's carbon steel requires some extra care: