Razor liquidation, Aristocrats (sold)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

No date code Aristocrat made between 1948 and 1951. This was a personal shaver of mine and I can attest that it works well. I do have a cased on and don't actually need two. Some plating loss and from the color it looks like most of the lacquer overcoat has been removed. One end cap is missing but this won't affect the shaves. It's actually in pretty good condition. $25.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Another no date code Aristocrat. This one has minimal plating loss but the lacquer overcoat is in poor shape. It could be boiled and scrubbed off to get down to the gold plating or immersed in a solvent like lacquer thinner, but I will leave that up to the buyer. $25.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Of course I'd like to pack as efficiently as possible and make fewer trips to the post office so if you choose 2 razors from any of my active sales take $2.00 off, choose three take $3.00 off, etc..

Prices are paypal, check or money order and include shipping in the USA and Canada, international shipping is per cost. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask and if you'd like additional pictures emailed that's no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.