razor liquidation, Old types and NEW's (Gone)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Old types

Old type. This old type looks to be the 102A style and has plating loss on the handle and head, the standard cracks appear in the handle. The teeth are straight and it would make a good shaver. $5.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Another 102A old type. This ones in better condition. The head shines nicely but the handle has plating loss and the crack. $7.50 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

NEW's

Bar handle NEW. This NEW has straight teeth and the coat hanger profile, but some brassing on the handle and head. The head will polish up to a nice copper color, I'll leave that to the buyer. $10.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Old handle NEW. This NEW has quite a bit of gold left on it and would be a great shaver. One tooth is bent but on plane with the others so it should work well. $10.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Bar handle NEW. This NEW has more gold plating on the handle than the first and straight teeth, but the head again shows copper and also some on the handle. It should polish up nicely like the first NEW. $15.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Of course I'd like to pack as efficiently as possible and make fewer trips to the post office so if you choose 2 razors from any of my active sales take $2.00 off, choose 3 take $3.00 off, etc..

Prices are paypal, check or money order and include shipping in the USA and Canada, international shipping is per cost. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask and if you'd like additional pictures emailed that's no problem.

2. UncleStu

UncleStu Member

PM sent on 1 old type, 1 Canadian fathandle Tech.

3. omegapd

omegapd New Member

PM on the old handle

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Bump.

One bar handle NEW still available and a price reduction to $13.00 shipped CONUS and Canada

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.