Razor liquidation, Rocket, Knack, Slim and Super Speed

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Mar 2, 2009.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Gillette Rocket. This 40's style Rocket was another personal shaver of mine until I found a third Rocket over the weekend, I really only try to keep two of each type if possible so this one has to go. It shaves very well and has only a small patch of brassing in the Rocket gap between the handle and knob. There are some very light abrasions to the razor head from being in a case it looks like to me. $50.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gillette Knack. This US made twist to open was one of the last production Gillette's in America, with a M-3 date code this was either made in 1967 or 1992. In excellent condition. $25.00

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gillette Slim adjustable. This adjustable has a date code of H-1 and was made in the beginning of 1962. This razor is in excellent+ condition and the only flaw is a few dents on one end cap. $40.00 reduced to $35.00 I have pulled this one from sale and replaced it with one without dents on the end cap and only some paint missing from the number 7, the other one was very slightly tweaked/slanted at high settings and I hadn't noticed before.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Super Speed. This SS has a Z-3, late 1954, date code. It is in excellent condition and is one of the earliest flare tip Super Speeds made and as such has the non rattling fastener. Shiny with no plating loss. $30.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Of course I'd like to pack as efficiently as possible and make fewer trips to the post office so if you choose 2 razors from any of my active sales take $2.00 off, choose three take $3.00 off, etc..

Prices are paypal, check or money order and include shipping in the USA and Canada, international shipping is per cost. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask and if you'd like additional pictures emailed that's no problem.

2. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Bump.

I still have a Knack and a slim for sale. I'd take $35.00 for the slim.

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Still a USA Knack and Slim available.

5. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

what do the HD rockets go for? they look awesome.

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

An HD should go for just a bit more than a normal Rocket IMO. They seem almost as common, but are more sought after. They are good looking razors and they shave exactly the same as a Rocket for me, but have a knurling and handle diameter combnation that tends to get slippery when wet and soapy. I prefer the European HD which has way more bite to the handle or the #58 for shaving.

7. Tinkerputzer

Tinkerputzer Member

How much for the wrisley ss? Seriously though if you get sick of it you can always send it my way ;)

8. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

You keep bumping this up just to taunt me with the Rocket I missed, don't you?
    I bet it's Corey's fault.

9. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Unfortunately I only have the bowl. Thought it'd make a good back drop.

Yep, you can blame Corey. ;)

I have a flare tip Rocket I may list soon. Stay tuned.

10. Corey

Corey Member

I said to myself "you know, I bet Greg would love this razor. Well eff him." :happy102

11. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

Bah... flare tip? It's all about the HD, baby. :cool:

12. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man