Razor liquidation, Schick's, Krona and Injectors

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Mar 2, 2009.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Schick's

Schick Krona. The Krona is a great razor for beginners and veteran wet shavers alike. This Krona is in very good condition and has the plastic knob. $12.00 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]

Schick type I Hydromagic. This razor is in perfect working order it has appearance issue though. The handle has abrasions or places where something melted the handle a bit. The head has lost a little gold plating as well. Still should shave great. $7.50 Sold

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Schick type L. These mild shavers are recommended as good starter Injectors but they are too mild for myself, I like type E's mostly. This type L is in excellent shape with only some minor scuffs on the handle, a few dark spots on the blade guard and a very small amount of brassing under head. $30.00

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Schick type G. This Injector has an amber or apple juice colored plastic handle. It good condition with some plating loss on the head and light colored marks on the handle. It is in perfect working order. $15.00

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course I'd like to pack as efficiently as possible and make fewer trips to the post office so if you choose 2 razors from any of my active sales take $2.00 off, choose three take $3.00 off, etc..

Prices are paypal, check or money order and include shipping in the USA and Canada, international shipping is per cost. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask and if you'd like additional pictures emailed that's no problem.

2. RayG

RayG New Member

Schick type I Hydromagic. This razor is in perfect working order it has appearance issue though. The handle has abrasions or places where something melted the handle a bit. The head has lost a little gold plating as well. Still should shave great. $7.50

PM sent

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Couple Injectors left. I'd take $25.00 for the L and $12.00 for the G.

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

7. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I like cheese.

8. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Anymore nicely-priced Injectors, kindly PM me :)

9. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

injectors give a great shave - that L looks kewl

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

ummmmmmmmmm cheeseeeeeee .. with Tuna? ummm tunaaaaaaaaaaa