RazoRock "King of the Castle" Son of Zeus

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Shamrock, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member

Received my RazoRock "King of the Castle" Son of Zeus (as well as the RazoRock San Valentino) soap today, and used it tonight for my shave.
    [​IMG]
    LOVE the scent - to my untrained nose, it has a similar scent to RazoRock XXX, but there is a little added something that I can't put my "nose" on. (Anyone else tried this new soap yet? Maybe you can add to my description of the scent). If you like XXX, I'd say this will be a soap that is in your wheelhouse. It has a great lather; I was able to get 4 passes loading it once, and more passes were available if they had been needed. Another winner from RazoRock - San Valentino is on deck for tomorrow.

Bobcat and Ryan B like this.
  2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I'm glad you love it. I love Razorock XXX, so you really have me wanting my stuff to arrive.

Son of Zeus and San Valentino were supposed to be here today! :angry019:

Shamrock likes this.
  3. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member

You're going to have to let me know what you think the of the scent.

4. Ryan B

I have high hopes for it. I only have a sample of Razorock XXX, but used it for most of my recent shaves. It's one of the best soaps I've ever tried. I bought Son of Zeus and San Valentino because I regretted not getting XXX and ABCBA.

Shamrock likes this.
  5. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member

I was one of the "quick on the trigger" guys, and got both the XXX and the ABCBA soaps. I've learned very quickly to jump on anything unique from RazoRock. :) Love their soaps

CyanideMetal likes this.
  6. Ryan B

You are a lucky man. I've been scouring BST's on all shave sites seeing if someone got them and didn't like them. No luck yet. But I'm not giving up.

Shamrock likes this.
  7. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member

I can send you a sample of the ABCBA if you have never tried it before.

8. Ryan B

That's a very nice offer, but I have one already. Thank you though. :D

I'm trying to wait and use it after XXX is done.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Active Member

You're welcome - good to hear

Ryan B likes this.