Razorock Lupo

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by colekingx, Apr 26, 2022.

1. colekingx

colekingx New Member

1. Hello all , I am curious about your thoughts on the razorock Lupo. I have not tried it and am interested in it.. I understand its loosely based on the wolfman razor which I have also never tried , is that correct ??

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  2. StewB

StewB New Member

Yes, AFAIK ("lupo" being Italian for "wolf"). I have the aluminum Lupo and it works very well for me.

zacktracy and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  3. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

I have the Lupo.72 and really enjoy this mid range razor, well designed clamping system, very well machined with tight tolerances with a nice finish. Glad I bought it over a 1 year ago.
    Lupo collage #3.jpg
    Have some great shaves!

brit, Hogie, zacktracy and 3 others like this.
  4. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

I have the original RR Lupo DLC. It’s a fine shaver!

5. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

I own the Razorock Lupo 72; it’s a great shaver especially when you have more than a day’s worth of stubble.

Ijustmissedthe50s and zacktracy like this.
  6. zacktracy

zacktracy New Member

I have the aluminum and love it! Great shaver with high efficiency for such a smooth razor. Venturing into the SS version soon.

StewB, Ijustmissedthe50s and Ron R like this.
  7. zacktracy

zacktracy New Member

Here's a shot of today's setup. A wonderful shave was had!
    Screenshot 2022-06-02 142343.png

StewB, Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  8. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

I jst got the "Hawk" V3 in stainless. I am impressed! Here it is alongside my GEM "Featherweight" for size. I really like the short handle. Nice heft. Very good quality! Lots of blade exposure but, it is a mild shaver if you have your technique down. I used it with Progurad Feather blade and it was too mild. I used today with a Light blade and still very gentle razor. I am waiting on some Professional & Super Professional blades. Ride the Cap with this one!

If this is a measure of the quality, it passes with flying colors. VERY nice razor. If I didn't already have a bunch of other razors, I would try out a few more from Razorock!

DSCN7217.JPG DSCN7219.JPG

brit and Terry like this.