Razorock Mission

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Harold CY, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

I just picked up this razor and tried it out tonight. Great weight and size. Knurling is very nice too. It gave me a great shave. Near BBS with 2 passes. Overall extremely pleased with my newest toy. If you get the opportunity, pick one up. You won't be disappointed

Robyflexx likes this.
  2. ChinChopper

ChinChopper Member

I was hoping the "mission" was to break into Razorock to steal a few new Bruce handle plissoft brushes!

Can't say anything about the razor - but if anyone is interested in my mission, pm me. Haha.

3. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Hello, I was a year and a half into collecting/traditional wet shaving, when I got my RazoRock Mission. Even though I had numerous Gillette's, I was very impressed with the Mission. It is a very good little razor. I'm glad to hear it get some praise around the board. Have a great day!

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. Joelio

Joelio Well-Known Member

The Mission was my first good safety razor (I had a cheap Chinese tech knockoff first). I really enjoyed it until I discovered open combs. I ended up converting my brother in law with the Mission. I can't give high enough praise for that razor, especially for the price!

5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Good luck on your Mission.

Robyflexx likes this.
  6. Christopher Powell

Christopher Powell Well-Known Member

Heard only great things about the Mission. How is the blade exposure? Would the Mission be considered a mild or aggressive razor?

7. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

I found it to be very forgiving but aggressive as far as a safety bar razor goes. Very close with the first pass

8. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

The mission is medium aggressive. Check out my comparison between the Mission and the Merkur 34C here

Harold CY and Robyflexx like this.