Razors, Combs, and an Ever-Ready H40-Closed

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rev579, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Rev579

Rev579 Well-Known Member

It's simple. The prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping is actual cost of your choosing. I can ship international, but it can be costly. I will do my best to keep all costs to a minimum. If it's over 13oz, Priority in the small box is usually the best value, but it is your choice.

If you want or need additional pictures, please ask.

(3) 102a heads & (1) NEW, Long Comb head, $25
    spare 102a heads.jpg
    Spare LC.jpg

Here is an Ever-Ready H40 that I have removed the knot and set a cork in the base of the handle to allow for a 19.50mm depth. The cork can be removed easily as it was set with silicone. The throat of the handle has an opening of approximately 25mm. Also included(If you want it) is a Century 4 handle that I broke trying to see if I could separate the handle and ferrule. $8.
    ER H40.jpg

A Boxed GEM Junior that has been used($22), and 2 GEM razors($14 ea.)
    IMG_5554.JPG
    GEM Lot.jpg

GEM MMPB($16), MMOC($14), GEM Gold Featherweight Deluxe($14). The Pushbutton does not show much use, if any. The MMOC and Lightweight do show some use.
    Led Image.jpg
    GEM Micros.jpg
    Pre-war Techs, Post-war Techs and a 40's Superspeed(Y-3).
    Techs and SS4.jpg

(L to R) Fat Handle Gold Tech($16), Pre-war Nickel Tech w/ Solid Ball-End Handle($16), Pre-war Blackened Fat Handle Gold Tech($16), WWII Blackened Contract Tech($14), Pre-War Gold Tech with Plastic Handle($16), Blackened Cap S-Plate Post-War Tech with Plastic Handle($16), Blackened WWII Plastic Handle Tech($16), Nickel Solid Handle Ball-End Tech($18), and Gold Solid Handle Ball-End Tech($16).(None have date codes). 1953 40's Superspeed($22) Techs and SS1.jpg
    Techs and SS3.jpg

Again, if you would like additional pictures, please PM me.

To estimate shipping, please use this USPS Calculator

If interested in buying a group or lot, please PM me to see if we can work something out.

After Friday, November 16, I will not be able to mail anything until after Thanksgiving, So I'll need to close this thread out Friday afternoon, by 3pm CST.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    jtspartan and brit like this.