Razors in passing

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by twhite, May 11, 2020.

1. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Got my Son into Traditional wet shaving and mentioned to him take what you want and the rest take to antique mall and take a commission on each razor.
    I guess it is one of those things not to worry about because its out of my hands, but it would be nice to see the old and new razors stay in circulation for future generations.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    Jim99, Frijolero, brit and 2 others like this.
  2. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

The more I think of this matter; the more I’m certain that when my time comes my surviving family members won’t have a clue to my shave dens value. Thus they’d probably junk most of my items. I’m actually ok with this as I used the items in my lifetime and have no regrets. I have no children or significant other so when my time comes; I can be remembered as the family member with the MASSIVE shave collection. Perhaps in the future I could have a will written up stating to leave my shave den mostly untouched in a locked room as a mausoleum dedicated to my hobby with my ashes placed in my den next to my razor collection. Now that I think of it; my den could be turned into a mini museum of vintage and modern wet shave gear. That would be an interesting idea.

Jim99, Frijolero and brit like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

i am taking mine with me..:D.comedy aside,my wife will contact someone here and pass stuff along to keep it in the hands of those interested.:)

Ron R, Jim99, Frijolero and 2 others like this.