RL polo supreme leather clone

Discussion in 'Scents' started by rbilly, Jul 13, 2018.

1. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Picked up a bottle of royal stallion which is a clone of polo supreme leather, it cost 3.50 and is decent to compliment some of my leather scented aftershaves, its not to powerfull like avon leather cologne but is a tad bit sweeter the english leather. I have never smelled the original so i can compare but i enjoy this version. The bottle looks almost identical.

jimjo1031 and Enrico like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I know both Amazon and one seller on Ebay sells it for about $12.00 shipped. But $3.50 is a good deal.

4. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Big & lots

PLANofMAN and jimjo1031 like this.
  5. Masonjarjar

Masonjarjar Active Member

Ditto. I enjoy Royal Stallion quite a bit. I also enjoy (even a little more) the Preferred Fragrance version of Polo Supreme Oud called "Dark Woods" - also picked that up at Big Lots.
    They are fun and different, I usually wear them on weekends when I'm out running errands. They don't project much of a scent bubble but they're nice skin scents. And they are definitely scent cousins, if not brothers. The Stallion being a little sweeter, the Dark Woods a little deeper and richer.

Another PF version I picked up at Big Lots is "Sandstone" which is their version of (get this) Tom Ford Noir Anthracite. I have no idea if this is close to the TF, but I've read at least one opinion that it is very close, just not as strong (of course, I wouldn't expect it to be). It's nice stuff, like being out in the middle of a hayfield. Very green and herbal to my nose.

rbilly likes this.
  6. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Hmmm, Sounds like I’ll be making a trip to Big Lots. Good news is it’s not far from my house, so if they don’t have any of them, no harm.

Enrico likes this.