Schick E3 Use Question

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by S Barnhardt, Nov 16, 2019.

1. brit

brit in a box

good to know ,thank you Ron..you maybe just saved me a little disappointment..i will stick with the personnas and chicks..

Terry likes this.
  2. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

They are Personna blades. They'll be fine .

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

brit likes this.
  3. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I love my Personnas, my Chicks, and my B20's....Variety is the spice of life

I ordered some from Andrews Shave Shop on Etsy and I love them...especially in my milder injectors...Of course the YMMV Factor is very strong with blade choices....But as a friend I feel I have to recommend trying them...If you don't like them, then hang on to them...you might change your mind, in the future. You know how that goes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

brit likes this.
  4. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn

A note in my quest to learn this E3, I loaded a fresh "Chick" in it taking special care to make "sure" it didn't rub and it didn't. That was a couple of weeks ago but just hadn't taken the time to try it. Fast forward to this morning and having the Proraso White soap I found at Marshall's, I decided to give it another try. Used a different "grip", if I can call it that, with the head of the razor more in my hand with my index finger keeping it where I wanted it against my skin. Once with the grain, once against, and once across... It seemed better, at least it felt better during the shave and after. It could just be my perception, but I'll take it. It was enough to keep me interested in working with it.

Ron R and brit like this.