SE: Henckels, Heljestrand, Wilkinson, Feather shavette, Allegro machine

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by napoleon, Jun 16, 2011.

1. napoleon

napoleon Member

Well hello,

lately, I've come to the conclusion that I should sell everything I havent used or haven't used in the last few months. That includes my collection of "rarish" razors.
    All can be used with modern SE blades if you want to use them (or you can hone the original blades).

1. First up is a Heljestrand 7 day set from the 1920ies. Mostly, you see for sale the 30ies model with the fatter handle. Silver plated, has 7 blades (not shave ready) marked with days of the week, 2-3 blades have chipped corners (but that doesn't matter cause I rounded them and the go under the pegs so they don't come into contact with your face). Worn leatherette case with burgundy velvet interior.

[​IMG]

50 USD

2. A Wilkinson Sword razor, with 3 blades that aren't shave ready. An interesting razor that can be regulated in two ways. One, the bar (guard, that is rolling) can be moved back and front (for a more aggressive or ligheter shave) and the head can change the angle according to the handle.
    I lined the interior vith velvet of the color as the original.

[​IMG]

55 USD

4. A Henckels SE razor, with original cardboard box, red leatherette box with purple velvet lining, stropper and strop, blades and razor, honing handle with attachment. Great condition, I've used it for less than 10 shaves (with modern SE blade, the original ones are untouched) and I couldn't say if it's been used before me. Original strop. I've sent a question to the factory, but they had no info on it.
    Around '20-'30ies.

Not bad looking for a 90 year old, eh?:cool:
    Collectors piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can put a modern blade.

[​IMG]

You can see the size, and the honing attachment on the far left.

[​IMG]

125$ SOLD

5. Allegro honing stropping machine, with the attachement for the above mentioned razors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    45$

6. Feather japanese style shavette, used only a handful of times. I'm selling it cause I already have the folding version which I like a little better.
    Condition as new, and I'll throw in a few blades to get you started. It's the expensive version made of stainless steel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

170$

All razors soaked in barbicide if you wish, prices include worldwide shipping. Payment by paypal.
    PM me for additional pics if you are interested.

2. napoleon

napoleon Member

Price reductions

3. napoleon

napoleon Member

Bump and final price reductions.

4. napoleon

napoleon Member

Bump.