=> Secret Santa 2015 ! <=

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by macaronus, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Secret Santa 2015!

The dice are cast.
    And so the waiting game begins...

The suspense, the suspense...

25836_ChristmasMinion.jpg

Whether you celebrate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or Christmas, it is fast approaching that time of year when gifts are exchanged, and this is a great way for TSD members to join in the gift giving spirit!

Want to join in on the festivities? Then send me a PM with your name and address, and using the ever popular Randomizer, I will assign people to each other for the gift giving.

The fun is open to all of our forum members from across the globe*, and to join, we do ask that you have a minimum of 25 posts.

The only person not eligible will be me, since it wouldn't be fair if I knew who my Secret Santa was. :)

Deadline for sign up runs through November 15th, and within 24 hours I'll get names sent out to both you and your Secret Santa!

Being a shaving forum, the idea of course is to give and receive shaving related gifts, with a minimum of $25.00 USD before shipping costs.

After you sign up, head on over to the 2015 Holiday Wish List thread, and drop some hints to give your Secret Santa a little help.

happyholidays.gif

* If international shipping will be a problem, let me know and I'll try to work it out as best I can.

participating Secret Santas:

HolyRollah
    JR Reyes
    Spud
    Mr. Shaverman
    Ryan B
    rmcintyre84
    Douglas Carey
    John Beeman
    JoeB
    twhite
    Epimetheus
    gmaugie007
    Bama Samurai
    ram57
    MoAllen
    Turk
    PatrickA51
    Blanka
    MrChick
    Quasar​

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    JacobRayRazors, 45auto, Spud and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.