~ Semogue 610 VS 620 ? ~

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by idan, Jan 18, 2017.

?

Semogue 610 VS 620

1. Semogue 610

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Semogue 620

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. idan

idan Active Member

which shaving brush is good better Semogue 610 or 620, and what the differences between them ?
    Thank you very much...

Semogue 610
    [​IMG]

Semogue 620
    [​IMG]

RaZorBurn123, Robyflexx and PLANofMAN like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    The 610 is made with Best 90% tops, and the 620 is made with Extra 75% tops.

The 620 with have more backbone, and will feel slightly rougher on the face than the 610.

3. idan

idan Active Member

i prefer more tough fibers, because i have ingrown hairs often and tough fibers and it is give me helps to extricate hairs under the skin ...
    between the two ,who has more tougher fibers 610 or 620 ?
    Thank you ...

4. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Sounds like the 620

Robyflexx and PLANofMAN like this.
  5. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

Primotenore and Robyflexx like this.
  6. DaveL

DaveL Active Member

I prefer the softer feel of the 610. I face lather exclusively.

7. Rib

Rib Well-Known Member

Along the same lines and to avoid starting a new thread; I am looking at purchasing my first Boar brush and am open to suggestions but was seriously considering either the Semogue: 610, 1250, or 1470

the 610 and 1250 appear to have the same knot size and loft so I'm not sure what the difference is outside of just the handle?
    the 1470 has a slightly smaller knot and a 50mm loft compared to a 55mm loft as the other two.

Any insight of current owners or what I may get out of one compared to the other would be greatly appreciated. All can be found for less than $20 on Amazon

8. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I have the 620 and love it.

The bristles have plenty of backbone to whip up a wonderful lather, yet feels fine and soft on my face. It is the smallest boar brush in my rotation.

Of all of my boar brushes, the 620 is my favorite.

NCoxSTL likes this.