Semogue Brushes PIF Plus Shipping

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Redrock, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

These brushes are in excellent condition. Just turned the big 75 and want to clear out some gear.

NOTE: The 620 is bristle too.

Triple washed in Dial anti-bacterial soap.

All I ask is that you pay actual shipping cost.

Please: Eligible - If you have not owned one of these brushes.

CONUS only. PayPal.

Open until 3/27/23. Blind drawing. Once buyers are identified I will package the bush and let you know actual shipping cost.

S830.JPG S620.JPG S1470.JPG

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    sidpost, MoAllen, ewk and 3 others like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Already have the 830, so I'm out. All three brushes are excellent boar brushes.

Also, moved it where people can reply.

3. LuvWetShavin

LuvWetShavin Well-Known Member

Have the 620 already, really great PIF and i just wanted to say "Thanks" for being so kind and hope you have a blessed day

4. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

That's a generous gesture. I will pass because I have enough brushes.

5. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Part of me says I have enough brushes, another part says, yeah, but not one of those, so...
    I'm in.
    Great PIF.

Enrico, PLANofMAN and Trigger like this.
  6. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

I'm in!

Pretty new to brushes so, something like this should be pretty good for me. Just got a hard soap to try as well with a cheap Porasso brush.

7. Bninho

Bninho New Member

Great PIF, congrats!

8. ewk

ewk Well-Known Member

I love boar, but do not own a Semogue boar. I'm in.

9. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I'm one day late, or I would be in.

10. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay. Bozo me forgot when I made my original post that my wife was having foot surgery on the 27th.

The 830 goes to @FatherofSquirrel

The 630 goes to @sidpost

The 1470 goes to @ewk

All of these brushes are great with hard soaps and face lathering. They feel so good!!!!

I will get the brushes packed and let you know the postage. Please PM me your mailing address.

Thanks

Enrico, ewk and FatherofSquirrel like this.
  11. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

Been out chasing a tractor so, a little off-line the past few days. Happy to hear I scored one of these! THANKS!

Enrico and FatherofSquirrel like this.
  12. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    Are they hard to catch? I've got one in my barn, but haven't had to chase it, that I remember.:p

Sara-s and FatherofSquirrel like this.
  13. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

:ROFL: :)

Had a CaseIH, a TYM, and two Kubotas escape before I saw them! The Massey almost got away too before it was nailed down though, the dealer let its loader run off with another tractor so I'm waiting for another one to find its way to my tractor.

FatherofSquirrel and PLANofMAN like this.
  14. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    We've got an old Kubota. Looking to upgrade it this year, I think. Finding compatible implements that work on it is more trouble than it's worth.

15. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

I don't know where you live but, I'd be glad to talk tractors with you over the weekend. I'm way deep into the tractors at this point and can probably help narrow your focus some.

The smaller Massey's with their Iseki red Iseki tractors are nice. TYM is the brand that really surprised me for price and performance, and is a good match for many people with low annual usage needs that want really good features and functionality at a modest price. Yanmar is another really good choice but, dealer support can be non-existent in a lot of areas.

Right now, I run a Kubota B2601 and L-4600 and have a lot of experience with the CK and DK Kioti tractors and my friends Kubota BX.

16. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Since tractors has come up in conversation I thought y'all would like to see this one. My son is about to finish his 1953 Farmall Super M. We put the decals on it last Saturday. We have about 10 Farmalls. 20230401_122039.jpg

Enrico, ewk, FatherofSquirrel and 3 others like this.
  17. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

On the hunt for a good clean W-4 personally. Missed a 1938 Deering 10-20 ... :( Hope it found a good home.

Hembree likes this.
  18. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

I would love to have a W4 or W6. They are just not in our area. My dad had a McCormick Deering 10-20 years ago but sold it. I've heard the old girl run.

My son's next project is a 1954 Super MTA. He is not going to completely restore it.....just a good solid working tractor. We picked it up last summer. It is sitting patiently under the shed waiting it's turn.

Take care.

19. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    The neighbor has a B20601, ours is the more vintage B6000E, with a cultivator attachment. And I live in Oregon.

We'd be happy with the tractor if we could find other attachments. A backhoe and a scoop would be very useful.

Hembree likes this.
  20. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Nice.
    My grandfather passed in 17 and my grandma is giving me his McCormick M. It's in great shape as well.
    Probably needs some cleaning, but nice.

Great pic.

sidpost and Hembree like this.