Set-up for Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by johnniegold, May 23, 2007.

1. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

What to do? I think this is the way I'm gonna set up when I go to the shore for the holiday weekend:

Razor: '76 black-handled Gillette SS
    Brush: Trumper Pure Badger Travel Brush
    Blade: Fresh IP
    Soap: QED Fresh Lime (just lather right on my face)
    w/h: Travel Size Thayers Lavender
    a/s: Not really sure what to bring. AV, OS, SB? just trying to keep it simple
    edt: Same problem. Thinking St. Johns Bay Rum
    stypic pencil
    alum block

Leaving anything out? Oh yeah,

Scotch: johnniegold

2. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

COOKOUT!

What started as a cookout for 2 now turns into 10+. Will grill the usual hamburgs and hot dogs on the gas grill but it is time to use my new Brinkman All In One combo gas/charcoal cooker using the charcoal setup. Don't know what to cook on it yet but its early. Going to try some Cowboy charcoal from my local Ace Is The Place. There will be great need for cocktails while cooking; maybe Bloody Marys with Svedka vodka. Hope everyone has a good and safe weekend. And remember to remember all those fought and died for us.

3. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Enjoy the cookout! I have to think about what I'm bringing home for the long weekend to shave with.

4. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

Duh! I should look at what forum I'm in before posting. With company coming a Swedish Gillette in a Milord would start the day. And Trumper's Violet. Maybe start a fire with some Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum AS.:eek: Have a nice weekend!