Share Your Uber Lather

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Robyflexx, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

IMG_20151111_083142.jpg IMG_20151111_083507.jpg View attachment 82430 View attachment 82432 View attachment 82432 View attachment 82430 View attachment 82432 Hi guys, this morning I tried a new uber lather and I wanted to share it. Interested to hear your concoctions and try new things. Please chime in. View attachment 82430 View attachment 82430 This nivea gel has a very cooling effect on the skin so I thought it might go nice with the proraso and cremo just for extra slickness, it made for a BBS with 4 passes using a slim on a 3 for this newbie. Anyone try different combos?:thanks:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Kizurra likes this.
  2. Kizurra

Kizurra Well-Known Member

Been doing tsd samples only this month. Normally when rotating soaps if I run into any that disapate a little faster or lack cushion which is very rare, I'll add a pinch of trumpers cream or tobs or cella depending on scent compatability.

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. Robyflexx

Any recommendations on the TSD soaps? I'd like to place an order but don't know where to start. Thank you

4. Kizurra

Kizurra Well-Known Member

I went through the scent list and ended up with 9 soaps and aftershave samples. First was the almond, love it! Now on winter pagoda with iced a/s, great scent just wish it hung around as long as the almond. But then thats what the colonge is there for. Let me know which interest you and if I have one or more I'll use them next and let you know. Or just get a bunch like I did and see which you love the most. There very protective, good cushion and slick so really can't go wrong with any of them.

5. Robyflexx

I like almond and menthol scents but also woodsy or herbal types. Open to all suggestions most importantly cushioning and slickness I'm glad to hear they've got that covered. :thanks:

Kizurra likes this.