Shave Den Pics -- The SE/DE Razors

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by xChris, Apr 21, 2007.

1. xChris

xChris Member

So, I'm following my own theme on the hardware show & tell. This time it's safety razors...

Photo #1 = old razors -- GEM Micromatic, Gillette SS (Y2), Gillette SS (I3), & Gillette HD (F1, aka FatBoy)

Photo #2 = new razors -- all Merkur: Gold Slant (37G), Gold HD (34G), Progress (500)

I really need to let Mer swap out that plastic knob on the Progress. I realize that this is a small piece of what the rest of you have for safety razors. However, I use these much less frequently than most of you use yours.

So, who's up for pulling out all their razors, huh?

Attached Files:

2. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Ok, here goes..

Attached Files:

3. xChris

xChris Member

Right on! A couple in there that are very unusual, and certainly ones that I've never seen before.

What are your favorites?

4. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

The ones in pic 3 are the ones I rotate mostly.. The other ones are in a display cabinet..
    Yeah I have managed to get my hands on some rather odd ones.. :D

5. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Ah here you are with the rest of your safety razors Dragon ! :rofl :rofl

very nice collection keep it up.

6. xChris

xChris Member

What's the gray plastic and brushed metal razor? It looks similar to a Wilkinson Classic DE, but better.

7. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

It IS a Wilkinson Sword razor.. But thats all I know.. found it on the eBay.. Its a very nice shaver.. The head is kinda slooped - almost like a Schick Krona..

8. xChris

xChris Member

Interesting... I'll have to browse around the 'net a little.

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Excellent photos, gents - great looking collections

Thomas - I like your showcasing, the lighting in pic #2 is impeccable.....looks like a museum shot. Is this where you store your razors?

10. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Its in a living room cabinet with glass door.. Thats where I keep the ones not in my "normal" rotation for the moment.. I like to show them to the world.. :D
    My Straights are going in there as well some day.. Just gonna clean them up a bit first..