shave kit bags, toiletry bags, Dopp bags, travel bag, by any other name.

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Old_Spice, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Old_Spice

Old_Spice Active Member

Put my mum on the search for dad's old travel bag, hopefully it's still in existence. Last seen in the early 70's light brown leather frame type. Should replacement be needed....... frame type ? single zipper ? double zipper ? multi pocket ? hanging kit ? so much to consider. Currently have cheap black nylon, that I throw in duffle bag if traveling. It works but really ???? Thoughts

Daywalker, brit and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  2. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

I've only bought 1

It's a nylon single zipper on the outside. Has a zipper pocket on the inside that not real big. But big enough to hold a few 5 count razor packs. Has enough room to fit a small 1oz bottle cologne, a shave stick or puck, Gillette superspeed razor, Stirling boar brush, a plastic cup and a small bottle that I keep my aftershave lotion in.

This works for me as it's big enough to carry all this stuff and I do have a little extra room inside. But not to big, as to that it's taking up extra space in my luggage.

brit likes this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

i bought a brit late 1940s one complete with nos tech razor .has the soap and culmac brush .reknot,fresh soap ,good to go..
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    as purchased pic..:)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Old_Spice and Daywalker like this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Well, there he is....Doc Gillette himself.

Daywalker and brit like this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

;):eatdrink047:

Daywalker and Paul Turner like this.
  6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

brit likes this.