Shave Places???

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by canman23, May 6, 2007.

1. canman23

canman23 New Member

I'm going on vacation in June to Grand Cayman and Couzmel. My family and I are going on a cruise and those are the places the ship will be stopping at. The mother-in-law is paying for my wife and kids to go with her on the cruise. Hows that for a great in-law huh? :happy108

Here's my question, dose anyone know of some barbershops or places that sale shaving products in those two cities? I did a search and really didnt come up with anything so, I thought I'd ask here.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Damn, enjoy your trip....that sounds like a good time.

If I were you, I'd keep any eye out for Bay Rum ;)

3. canman23

canman23 New Member

Thanks, I'm still trying to find some place in those cities to get a good wetshave or some shave products..

4. moses

moses New Member

Um, just a thought, but if I was in those places for the short amount of time you have when the ship docks, I think I'd be looking for other things to do than hunting shaving supplies....

Regardless, though, enjoy your trip.

-Mo

5. Baron

Baron New Member

Check the spa on the ship... they might have shaving services.

Other than that... I don't think it's worth it to wander around those places looking for a shave shop, just go enjoy the weather/beaches/etc

6. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Check with the duty free shops. The ship will probably have a barbershop/salon. I'm not sure if I want someone using a straight when the ship was swaying though. :D

7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Yeah, Cayman and Cozumel don't strike me as shave places. I mean, who has time to shave. Maybe a knife to cut another lime! But enjoy your trip! Sounds like a blast!!