Shave Revolution going out of business? 40% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ram57, Aug 28, 2016.

1. ram57

ram57 Don't Open til Christmas

Looks like Shave Revolution maybe going out of business. Everything appears to be 40% off and most of the soaps and aftershaves are sold out

Discount code is THANKYOU

RyX, SHAVEWIZARD420 and wmbjr like this.
  2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a few soaps I have yet to try (soapy bathman, shave revolution, and mason boutique). 40% off is a nice deal, but am sad to see another shaving company go under.

ram57 likes this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

Lean picking there. Those electronic shelves are near empty.

ram57 likes this.
  4. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Agreed. Hopefully it isn't the beginning of the shavepocalypse......

barbersurgeon, RyX and ram57 like this.
  5. jmaier

jmaier Well-Known Member

Snagged some Fine Snake Bite and Soap Commander balm last night and the place was already picked over. I'm sure it won't be the last vendor we see close up shop as the market comes back to Earth a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ram57 likes this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    resist.jpg

RyX likes this.
  7. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

I've bought a few things from them in the past always got good service. Anyway I snagged a bottle of Dr. Jons Savannah sunrise tonic. It was the last one. Shame really. Maybe the market has cooled a bit.

8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

As I wrote in an earlier post, I liked what I read about Wm.("Bill")Neumann&Co., but felt I couldn't manage its prices for regular-size aftershaves. I dd get some sa mples, though.

9. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

Looks like it might just be an inventory change over.

Shave Revolution
    We will be back up in a couple days with final clearance items and prices. Due to the overwhelming response to our clearance sale it will take us several days to process all orders. If your order is in, don't worry we will be working hard to fulfill all orders. We will be back up later this week with updated inventory and deals so stay tuned!

10. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Sounds more like they're taking a couple of days to see what they have left and how cheaply they can sell it.

11. jmaier

jmaier Well-Known Member

That's my interpretation too. Then again, there's a furniture store down the road who throws an annual "going out of business" sale.