Shavetools.com

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by Sargon, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

Shavetools.com is a relatively new shop carrying general wet shaving supplies, such as creams, soaps, brushes, pre and post shave products, and more. We also carry a number of traditional hair care products, such as Lucky Tiger Pomade, Clubman Shampoo, and Master Well Groom. We are probably best known, though, for our selection of Vie-Long horse hair brushes, and for our free gifts with all orders over $30.00.

So, if you're looking to for a new brush, a pomade, a razor, or, perhaps, some blades, please give us a try. You will be glad that you did!

fishcrow, Zilla, Johnny and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

We're pleased to announce that Shavetools now offers USPS First Class shipping. We also now carry the gold plated version of the Merkur HD.

Additionally, we have improved our selection of Starter Kits. Not only is our popular Royal Knight starter kit back in stock, but we have added two new kits: The Royal Huntsman starter kit combines a Vie-Long boar brush, Col. Conk Soap, and a Racer razor to make one of the best kits out there for only $25.00. And for those who demand the very best, we have added a true luxury kit to our lineup called, appropriately, The Prince.

Here is a picture of The Prince:
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of The Royal Huntsman:
    [​IMG]

fishcrow likes this.
  3. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Wishing you success with your endeavor, you have a nice array of products.

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

All the best in your endevour to provide quality shaving products to the traditional shaving community.

5. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

I must say....I LOVE the starter kits with the Arko stick and the badger brush! Never seen that before! Wish that was around when I started....and when it was christmas.....ida got all the men in my family some shave goodies for excellent prices!! I shall be ordering from you very soon!

6. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Qapla! Sargon..:D

7. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

What? lol

8. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Sorry.. that means Success! in Klingon. I figured Sargon would understand..:o

Latherman87 likes this.
  9. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

Took me a while, but it did make me grin once I figured it out. ;>

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  10. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

Shavetools.com is pleased to announce that, In addition to The United States (including US territories and APO/FPO), we now serve customers in the following nations: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, and The United Kingdom.

11. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

We're pleased to announce that Shavetools now carries a Blade Sampler as well as two additional varieties of DR Harris Soap: The Clean, fresh scent of Arlington, and the woody, masculine fragrance of Marlborough.

Below is a picture of our new Blade Sampler, to give you a better idea of which blades are in it.

[​IMG]

12. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Yeah good luck, wish you well:)

13. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

newb likes this.
  14. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

I have recently purchased from here. I tried a Vie-Long Horse Hair brush, love it!! Ordered some other items shaving cream, alum. Even got a free gift!! Was a pleasure doing business with, super fast shipping!! I would recommend to anybody. Going to be a return customer.

15. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

Save $20.00 on Vie-Long Silvertip Brushes This Week at Shavetools!

We've placed our Vie-Long silvertip badger brushes on special for the next week. These are Vie-Long's top of the line brushes, so if you have been considering buying one of the softest, finest brushes out there, you won't have a better opportunity to buy a 23mm Vie-Long 16510 or a 20mm Vie-Long 16910 than right now, while they are both $20.00 off the usual low price.

Here is a picture of the 16510
    [​IMG]

And here is the 16910
    [​IMG]

16. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

We're pleased to announce that Shavetools now carries Proraso Sandalwood Cream, New Formula Proraso White, and New Formula Proraso Green in both Soap and Cream form.

We also now carry Feather Blades, TOBS Lavender Cream, Prep Aftershave Balm, 3P pre/post, and the ever popular RazoRock XXX soap!

Here is a picture of the new Sandalwood cream, for those who haven't seen it yet.
    [​IMG]

IAmTheJody and blanka like this.
  17. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

Shavetools.com has placed a number of hair care products on Clearance. Southern Rose Hair Dressing, Gables Rose Oil, Gables Cream-Oil, Clubman Shampoo, and Wildroot Shampoo are all now 35% off to make room for other products. Get them while you can, because once they are gone, they're gone for good!

18. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

You have a great website, some unique products too.

19. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

20. Sargon

Sargon Well-Known Member

PLANofMAN and IAmTheJody like this.