Shaving Definitions...all seriousness aside!

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by PottyDoctor, Feb 13, 2007.

1. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

:rofl :rofl :roflShaving Definitions...all seriousness aside!:rofl :rofl :rofl

Fusion – the scientific process of blending a soap and a cream with a Badger brush, initially developed by wetshavers with an excessive inventory of soaps and creams, and too much time on their hands.

Super Lather – the irrationally exuberant lather produced only during the weekend preceding the Super Bowl. A phenomena believed by many to be the result of extremely high levels of testosterone produced by the nervous anticipation of wardrobe malfunctions.

Super Speed – the ‘qucikie’ or ‘speedy’ shave done on mornings when one has overslept.

Mach 3 – the speed at which a wetshaver runs to the door when he hears the UPS truck approaching.

Fat Boy – the name given to the ‘balloon’ or ‘swelling’ effect produced by continually sipping on a Double Caramel Mocha Latte Cappuccino, over an extended period of time, in order to reward oneself for near perfect shaves.

Quattro – a four pass shave.

Slant – a little known razor acronym meaning “Satan’s Latest Attempted Neck Torture.”

Vision – the hallucination a wetshaver has when another forum member posts a review of the latest and greatest shaving paraphernalia.

Mug – the thumbnail picture used as an avatar on shaving forums.

Boar Brush – a close encounter with a wild boar while on a big game hunting trip.

Weeper – a wetshaver who has just received a call from MasterCard, VISA and Discover to notify him that his cards have all exceeded their credit limit.

Creamery – a manufacturing facility used exclusively for the production of top shelf shaving creams, also known as ‘crème de la crème’ among elitist wetshavers.

Tea Tree – a species of southern shade tree considered by many to be the ideal location for the summertime sipping of tall glasses of mint julep iced tea, after an especially leisurely and relaxing evening shave.

Hot Pot – a code word a wetshaver uses to communicate, to his buddies on the shaving forum, the especially heated situation he is in because his wife has just discovered his latest soap and cream shipment.

Wool Fat – the fatty back and abdominal regions of the male anatomy which are often obscured, either partially or wholly, by exceptionally heavy and ‘wooly’ body hair.

Bay Rum – the only type of Rum officially designated by both King Camp Gillette and Colonel Jacob Schick as appropriate for consumption while “Sittin’ On The Dock of the Bay.”

Witch Hazel – the name of the mystical Good Witch of Shaving, believed by many to be the bestower of the highly sought after BBS shaves.

Blade Bank – the official repository, housed in a secure server in an undisclosed location, which serves as a clearinghouse for the sale and distribution of various brands of razor blades, both new and vintage.

Skin Food – shaving creams and soaps which are produced with food scents, e.g mocha, Cinnabon, coconut, Krispy Kreme, cucumber, KC Masterpiece, key lime, Kentucky Fried Chicken, biscuit & gravy, etc.

After Shave Milk – the milk one drinks to produce the beloved and sexy “Milk Moustache” after an especially close and satisfying morning shave.

Silvertip – a slang shaving forum term used to denote the difference between a ‘good’ shaving tip and a ‘great’ shaving tip.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Wow... and that's one heck of a custom title there Ron.... :D

God you crack me up! ;-)

3. PottyDoctor

Yeah, it's too cool for my hair! Thanks! :rofl

4. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Thank you for clearing things up for me !?!?!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

5. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

This is going to mess up NOOB's they will have no idea what were talking off here... a CLASSIC...

6. PottyDoctor

It's the lighthearted side of shaving my friend! As a famous man once said, "this ain't rocket science!" I believe it may have been one of the Three Stooges who said it? :D Don't remember for sure?

Anyhow, that's one of the things I love most about the Shave Den...even the sound of it, The Shave Den, makes ya' feel like you're talkin' shaving with your best buddies in a cozy, down home atmosphere. Down right gives me the 'warm fuzzies' just thinkin' about it!

By the way, my Quattro was great this morning. I think it was the KMF+MB Fusion that made it so slick! I just wish it was summer so I could sit under my Tea Tree.

Gotta' love this place! It kinda' gives me hope...just to know that, just maybe, I'm not the only one out there with a twisted mind. What is it they say about birds of a feather? :confused: